Thursday, October 6, 2011

Here are some pictures of works in progress. Some are very slow works in progress.

This is a machine needle felted piece, which now needs a lot of hand embroidery.  I used mostly wool and silk fabrics and fibers.



Two pieces of silk fabric that I dyed using Adirondack color wash spray.


This is a crazy quilt block that I made when I took a class from Sharon B online.  I have never finished this.  You can find Sharon B online at www.pintangle.com.


This is a paper mock up of what I want to make as a crazy quilt.
            
                   This is the beginnings of the crazy quilt that I just finished sewing the other day.  I used lots of silks and fancy fabrics.  I even dyed some of my own velvets and silks.  This is for the Tree of Life crazy quilt contest at evening star designs: http://www.eveningstardesigns.citymax.com/Evening_Star_Designs_2011_Challenge_and_Contest.html


No comments:

Post a Comment